2nd day of the chinese new year and I wasnt actually planning to write all these in but since I have the time and I have an important message for all of you. I guess..I'll do it.It was another boring after noon for me.sitting in front of the computer at home not dotaing, i forgot where i left my warcraft disc...was on the msn the whole time till 5pm where I felt I really have to go get myself breakfast, lunch and .... my dinner... Met jia ming, killer and angel at amk. We went to raiders for dota and as usual....we TRASHED those noob. and as usual, I was being a bastart in the game.. I kept giving coments like, 'hey guys, i know u r gd, but pls stop feeding me will ya', 'hey, cant even kill me u NOOBs'...and guess what happened...just as the game ended...those LOSERS came up and flipped our monitor and pulled us out, well only jia ming was dragged out. I guess cause he was the smallest in size. They were asking for 'd3ad r0s3' cause I was using that nickname in game. jia ming was slapped in the face twice for nothing and...in the game...he was the most peaceful guy. I thought...'hey, I must gt out there or else they'll gt into trouble for me. So iwent out and said, "hey, i;m 'd3ad r0s3' ". SO....instead...I walked to the stairs with them and they said they wanted to 1v1 me... I haf no choice there so I was only waiting for them to come. The 1st guy came threw a punch but i grapped his punch and waved him away...2nd guy came and I dodged him. But 3rd guy came and...I fell... There is was beaten up and when I got up... my nose was bleeding, the back of my head was swollen... I went back to the toilet to clean up and well. I ok OK again. But anyway...they are DOTA NOOBS and WILL ALWAYS BE. yeah...
junior posted on 10:10 PM