I met Heng for breakfast but i didnt eat cause I wasnt
feeling well. Then I waited for him at the bus stop
while he went home to change cause he's going to TTSH
with me for my elbow checkup. In the end he took
1/2 hr and i was late for my appt.And while waiting for
him, I almost burnt down the bus stop's rubbish bin,
all because of the ciggrate.
At TTSH, the doc only saw me for 2min and he say
I can go le..And that costed me S$25!!! wth... Then
I went abit of shopping with Heng and then back to
my usual hangout...kbcc...
feeling well. Then I waited for him at the bus stop
while he went home to change cause he's going to TTSH
with me for my elbow checkup. In the end he took
1/2 hr and i was late for my appt.And while waiting for
him, I almost burnt down the bus stop's rubbish bin,
all because of the ciggrate.
At TTSH, the doc only saw me for 2min and he say
I can go le..And that costed me S$25!!! wth... Then
I went abit of shopping with Heng and then back to
my usual hangout...kbcc...
junior posted on 12:03 AM