Its sunday and during the 1st half of the day, there were nothing
worth mentioning about...At about 5pm, Rong Yao, Shawn, Jimmy
and me went to Bishan to sell ice cream. Jimmy was my 'coolie'
of the day cause everyone knew that I don't 'pull the trolly de'. My
job is to only sell. But today was my worst salese day ever.. At half
time I only managed to sell 5....Which is way below my standard.
At 930pm, I gave up cause I ran out of 'power' ler... Went to the
food center and bought a spring chicken, sucky food again... (I'm
trying to lose weight but I cant stop eating these stuffs...) After
we returned the ice cream and while we were doing the account
stuffs, police came and screened us...zzz... We were there about
3mths ago and we were screened, this time kanna screen again.
After the police left. there was this guy, (shawn's friend) and he
has a major attitude prob. He was taunting shawn and asked him
'to come' (if you know what i meant). Rong had enough of that and
asked him 'really anot'. guess what he said... "lai lo"... ok...u should
be clever enough to guess the rest of the story. Rong went over to
whack him but sadly...shawn stopped him...hiax...sad...
We went back to meet Yang for supper. After they left, me and
yang were talking when we heard something at blk 106. ar....
a couple fighting...common stuff... the girl threw the plastic bag on
the guy and what happened next... is NOT CONDONED. The guy
slapped the girl...full force!! She took 3steps backward and her
spec was sent flying. That was it. Yang and me started to walk
over, (you know what we going to do de lar..)But before we could
reach and 'rescue' her...she ran away and the guy was running
after her... then Yang say he wanna go buy sundae... I didn't want
to go de but he dragged me there. Wihle I was outside mac, I was
2 kids, about 10yrs old and both of them looked as if they were
running alot. Next thing I saw was their mum, lol, with a cane in
hand chasing them..
It seems that there is no longer love in this world. Am I right?
worth mentioning about...At about 5pm, Rong Yao, Shawn, Jimmy
and me went to Bishan to sell ice cream. Jimmy was my 'coolie'
of the day cause everyone knew that I don't 'pull the trolly de'. My
job is to only sell. But today was my worst salese day ever.. At half
time I only managed to sell 5....Which is way below my standard.
At 930pm, I gave up cause I ran out of 'power' ler... Went to the
food center and bought a spring chicken, sucky food again... (I'm
trying to lose weight but I cant stop eating these stuffs...) After
we returned the ice cream and while we were doing the account
stuffs, police came and screened us...zzz... We were there about
3mths ago and we were screened, this time kanna screen again.
After the police left. there was this guy, (shawn's friend) and he
has a major attitude prob. He was taunting shawn and asked him
'to come' (if you know what i meant). Rong had enough of that and
asked him 'really anot'. guess what he said... "lai lo"... ok...u should
be clever enough to guess the rest of the story. Rong went over to
whack him but sadly...shawn stopped him...hiax...sad...
We went back to meet Yang for supper. After they left, me and
yang were talking when we heard something at blk 106. ar....
a couple fighting...common stuff... the girl threw the plastic bag on
the guy and what happened next... is NOT CONDONED. The guy
slapped the girl...full force!! She took 3steps backward and her
spec was sent flying. That was it. Yang and me started to walk
over, (you know what we going to do de lar..)But before we could
reach and 'rescue' her...she ran away and the guy was running
after her... then Yang say he wanna go buy sundae... I didn't want
to go de but he dragged me there. Wihle I was outside mac, I was
2 kids, about 10yrs old and both of them looked as if they were
running alot. Next thing I saw was their mum, lol, with a cane in
hand chasing them..
It seems that there is no longer love in this world. Am I right?
junior posted on 1:08 AM