rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Its the time of the year again that chinese all over the world celebrate new year, but to me, its only the time where I can get loads of extra cash and going out with my buddies.I went to watch norbit with one of my friend @ 8pm, it was a story bout a guy who grew up in an orpahnge. Had a close girl buddy and thy got 'married' but one day the girl was adopted and left. (isnt that always the case? Hey director, pls come up with something new will ya?) And cause his a black guy, he always got bullied, until... this huge girl came along and 'protected' him. And sadly...he was forced to marry her. One day... His childhood 'wife' came back. (same old story... -_-) yeah...for the rest of the story...you will have to go catch it yourself.After that i met up with my dota group, jia ming, angel, eu, xiao hei and killer. We wanted to watch Epic movie at Bishan but there were no more showtimes so we decided to go to Marina square but as usual...jia ming pang sey us again and he went home...We were being 'bastards' in the train to city hall, doing all sorts of things to disturb people in the train, ha. Once we bought the tick.t for 1.30am. We rushed to see the firework that was going to start at midnight, I was running the slowest...(injured leg...)We climbed to 5th floor of the Pan Pacific side stairs and the view was WONDERFUL. I took a vid of it and you know...I was wishing that "SHE" is by my side to enjoy the beautiful moment. If you don't know which "she" i'm talking about...You obviously don't know me.After the show, we decided to spend the rest of the night walking home. Yeah, you heard me right, walking from city hall all the way back to ang mo kio (where i stay of course)The walk was filled with stupid jokes and talkes. We took our break at 4pm and had an ice cream each and we cont with our walk. Ok...here comes the best part....hold on to your seat...I'm starting...We walked thru an industrial park and we saw a dog, nothing strange yeah? We decided not to disturb it and walked the other way but the damn dog wasnt thinking like-wise an it started barking. Soon...THE DOGS WERE AROUND US!!! we told and reminded ourself NOT to run and just walk away slowly. As we walked, the dogs were following us behind and i was walking behind...zzz..but lucky..nth happened...Time was 6am and we are still far from home. My foot counldnt take it anymore so xiao hei, killer and me took a cab back home...Finally reached home at 7am. I rushed straight for the bathroom. washed up and went straight to bed.But all these while...I'm still thinking of her...I miss you...

junior posted on 10:09 PM