rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Left my bed at alomst 2pm...Went to usual place
with wilson. After that 7 of us went to RP with
Sebest... lol...So many ppl go and in the end the
admin told Sebest that all the courses are full ler.
It started raining so we slacked at the food court.
Some of us had noodle but it was very plain. Angle,
Yew, Killer and hammy went to LanLab so the
rest of us took 169back to amk. Played bball and
I had an accident AGAIN. I stepped in the ball and
hurt my right broken ankle again. Went to Bishan
to 'shop' with Rong and Shawn. Reached amk at
almost 1130,while waiting for wilson to go buy
supper, I saw 'the girl' again. I don't know who
she is but she just appears everytime my phone's
playing chinese song. (my phone has 63tracks
and only 2 of them are chinese.) Then we saw the
girl who was slapped by the guy few days ago,
so I whipped out my HP and took and sneek
shot of her...lol... that's all for my day...

the girl who was slapped

junior posted on 2:28 AM