yeah...i slept at 7am...I'm not a pig alright?! I spent the whole night walking home from city hall.My alarm woke me up at 2pm? It sux cause I have to go over to my ah ma house where I have to see all my relatives. Its not that I hate them but this year...They are sure to keep asking why i decided to quit my poly and bla bla bla...When in fact they don't know my plans at all!!! But the best part is only ang bao money I'm gonna get.Reached ah ma house at 3.30pm and there was only my uncle but everyone arrived shortly after. I predicted wrongly cause thy only said very little about me. ha... I finished my dinner and quickly left, but of course not before collecting all the ang baos that I should recieve.planned to meet killer, eu, angel at amk but thy were all late...we went raiders and...as usual...we won..THARSHED those noobs and after that. we went to watch another movie...GHOST RIDER... it was great...at least out of the 3 shows i watched within the span of 48hrs.All these while...still...living in my dreams...hoping for her...
junior posted on 10:10 PM