rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

zzz...kanna dragged to Tan Tock Seng Hospital today by
Ah Yang. all because he wanted MC and don't want to
report back for NS camp. We reached there 1215pm and
while we were registrating, there was this girl in front of
us who gave the counter her number. I took down her
number. I took for fun only ok? Her number is 815734xx
u slowly go try if you want it. Then we sat down at the
waiting area. The wait was so long that I started to get
'du lan'. At 230pm, it was finally his turn. I told him that
if his not out by 3pm, I will go back amk ler. But at 250,
he was on a wheelchair and he told me he's told to stay
under observation for the day. -_-"'....so much so for
getting a MC. I came back to kb again and played bball.
But sadly...I hurt my elbow and could not play for long.
Me in the lift of TTSH...

junior posted on 4:32 AM