rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Shawn called me early and I thought
he wanted to take his fag from me but I
was tired so I went back to sleep. Of course
not before setting mt phone to silent mode.
Woke up at bout 11am only to find out that
the bball team had gone to sentosa. They
wanted to call me but I didnt answer. lol...
Went to kbcc for a while but it was so boring
so I went to the new cathay to watch "number
23". It was a great movie and come to think
of it...23 IS a strange or should I say demonic
number? my real name actually spells out23,
hmm....am I the next real vampire? haha...
After watching the show, walked to Plaza
Sing...I wanted to buy mt guitar pick, but
the shop close ler...so sad..nvrm i buy another
day... since all the shop closed, I decided to
go home. hiax... and at nite...I only relised
something. something that I don't think I
will be able to handle... <[!_!]>

junior posted on 9:55 PM