This week is 12 yrs ani... 12 yrs is 144mths, or
rather 4380 days and also 103680 hrs. Maybe
6220800 mins or it could be 373248000 sec.
I was in pri 3 12 yrs ago and I was in the afternoon
session. Mum cooked me lunch and I finished it
before changing to my sch uniform. Then Mum
bought me to the bank as she wanted to withdraw
some money for buying some stuffs later before
dropping me in sch. During the flag raising ceremony,
there was suddenly a annoucement, asking for me!
I was blur at that time but I reported to the general
office as I was told to. 2 policeman was there and I
was actually quite scared. i'm only pri 3 at that time.
The pricipal told me that the 2 policeman will bring
me home. They drove me home which was just opp.
A part of my void deck was sealed off but I didnt
care much and went to take the lift home. And the
strange thing was my whole family was at home.
All my aunties and uncles from both my parent's
family was there and I felt strange. I forgot who
told me the bad news but here it is. Mum came
to check for letters and someone robbed her.
In the process of robbing her, that person killed
In the process of robbing her, that person killed
her, with a fatal slash to her neck. If only I didnt
go to school on that day!!! I could have protect
her. I'm so useless... And until now, the killer was
never caught. So now, I make a vow to protect
the only one I love... Goodbye, i'm not in a good
mood to cont...
junior posted on 7:54 PM