rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Monday, April 30, 2007

Went to the job briefing with william, we reached
there just on time.I was given my pin number,
slide card, punch card, name tag and 2 sets of uniform.
I'll be working at... I think its better not to say,if
not my enemies will come looking for me. My training
date will be on the 4th may and I checked my class,
most of them are girls, lol. But I don't think I would
even care about them.They are humans anyway.
Then we came back to amk, we went to hub for a while
then went to try and find some pirated games but there
were none of our liking. I went to the library to borrow
some book. Strange huh... I must be influenced by
some people. zzz... Went to kbcc after that as
william wanted to see the doom 3 disc is there. Then
I went home. I had my shower and dinner and after
that I felt so sleepy. I didnt know why I felt that way
so I went to bed. I got a call from wilson at about 7pm
and I heard him ask me if I wanna go J8. So I told
him ok and we'll meet at the bus stop. Then when I
was there, I found out that they are going to watch
spiderman 3...omg but I'm already going to watch
with Xue but luckily, there was no sneak preview so
I introduced them 'The reaping' instead. We bought
tickets for 1140pm show so we had 3 hours to kill.
And that 3 hours, we flipped the whole j8 over and
over again. Then we went in at 1130pm. The
advertiment wasnt even on yet so Shawn wanted to
go smoke but I walked into another hall and they
followed me. lol.
1140pm, the show started and the show was quite
good but they kept complaining that every show I
reccomend, they find it hard to comprehend... I don't
know why either but yeah... EVIL HAS A SAVIOUR?
During the show, wilson asked me if I was cold but
I wasnt so I told him to remember that they are
humans and that I'm a vampire.
Then wilson's dad fetched us home and we dropped by
mac to buy some food. After I got home I was watching
tv with some food in hand when my phone rang. Wilson
sms-ed me, he sorta had a fight with his mum and
he wanted to go mac. So I told him that if he's going, just
tell me and I'll go with him. The message never came
so I thought he must have gone to sleep.

junior posted on 8:12 PM