Woke up today early, real early at 7am all
because I had to go for my NS checkup. Got
washed up and went to opp to take bus 132
to bukit merah. Reached there at bout 820,
the traffic was quite heavy. Then I took bus
54 to CMPB. The security was high,what am
I saying...it has to be on top security right.
Got myself checked in and I was asked to
go take my body measurements on my own.
I took the circumfrence of my head and I
wrote down 56, then I took a look at the guy
next to me and WHAT?? His head is 30+?? For
that moment I thought I took the wrong
reading so I took it again, but it was right.
It was followd by urine test and blood test.
I continued with dental, hearing, eye test
and all sorts of stupid test lor. Finally
finished at about 1pm and I took a cab back
to my 'base'...kbcc
well...the rest of the day is history. cont
with my lan and bball..but I didnt go for the
'song ka' at nite..all thx to ah yang.
because I had to go for my NS checkup. Got
washed up and went to opp to take bus 132
to bukit merah. Reached there at bout 820,
the traffic was quite heavy. Then I took bus
54 to CMPB. The security was high,what am
I saying...it has to be on top security right.
Got myself checked in and I was asked to
go take my body measurements on my own.
I took the circumfrence of my head and I
wrote down 56, then I took a look at the guy
next to me and WHAT?? His head is 30+?? For
that moment I thought I took the wrong
reading so I took it again, but it was right.
It was followd by urine test and blood test.
I continued with dental, hearing, eye test
and all sorts of stupid test lor. Finally
finished at about 1pm and I took a cab back
to my 'base'...kbcc
well...the rest of the day is history. cont
with my lan and bball..but I didnt go for the
'song ka' at nite..all thx to ah yang.
junior posted on 9:39 PM