rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm back yeah, after a week of work. My work
schedule doesn't allows me to blog that often but
I need to save up, and in order to do that I've
got to work. There are two things that i'm saving
for right now, firstly would be getting a bike licence
and of course my own bike and although I have
totally NO IDEA if my dad's gonna allow that but,
I'm DOING it. Hopefully, I'll crash and die one day.
Secondly would be to save up for my studies. I
know everyone has been calling me stupid for
not completing my FINAL year. What's up with
that freaking peice of cert? I will not want to work
in a field where I have NO interest in. No one will
know what I want except for myself. I know that
the whole world is against me but it's ok, it's alright.
I do not blame anyone or anything. It's ok if I have
previously failed because i'm going to make things right
now. Focusing is all I can do. One day I will prove the people
who'd judged me wrong, shove all their words back down their
own filthy throat, stand up high and shine. Enough
of these, I'll let you know what happened during
work last week.
It has been the great singapore sales, and after weeks of
working there, I am still unable to comprehend why people would
choose to wake up as early as 8am to Q for...shopping...with
discounts of a mere... fifty cents? Well...that's totally dumb.
I would rather sleep in than travel and fight with
others over discount but if there wasn't such people,
I woud be out of job, yeah. Should I thank them
or hate them. That's a tough call. Too many a time,
those discount-hungry customers just irk me,
provoking me to show the evil side of me, tempting me.
And once too often I was close to losing my cool
but I told myself that I must NOT lose myself.
The need to focus on the task ahead in order
to get what I want, I only have one shot, I cannot lose this
chance. And it worked perfectly and up till now, I've not lost
my temper at any customer and I'm rather impressed
at my control of my temper, although those who know me will
doubt what I've said. I know that but action speaks louder than
words.
I watched pirates, at world's end with stone, I bought the
tickets in advance, afraid that there will not be any left on
the day itself, and yeah, the theatre was filled
but we had good seats. The show was wonderful, slow at
the beginning with a breathtaking climax.
Peppered with ocassional funny antics of capt. Jack and
the cute monkey of Barbosa made everyone laughed.
The 1st time she walked away from me,
I was stunned, speechless. I didn't know what to do but
everything turned out to be alright
as soon as it started. Went with her to my fravourite place
and every trip there was special. To be remembered.
Walked her home after that and went to buy a big gulp mix
and 'sheng mian'. Was enjoying my late supper when I recieved
a message from my ex-girlfriend, someone I'd once tried
to love so much but it'd seem that she'd wanted to focus on her
tasks ahead and well...I don't blame her. She talked about
something called God to me, asking me if I still 'talked' to Him. My
reply was direct. There is no God, He doesn't answer prayers, not
even when I needed him the most, not when I asked him the most
IMPORTANT question 3mths ago. Its doesn't matter now. I
have chosen to keep memories of God and his church in a place
that I will not see again. I've thrown away every bible that I owned.
I'd wanted to burn them but I thought it too troublesome.
I am one with the dark lord, a vampire, a creature of the night...
To those people who believe in god, do not be sad because this
is what I've chosen, but of course, things MAY change. And to
those people who are like me, creatures of the nite.
RISE WITH ME

junior posted on 10:09 PM