i've been gone for a week and no i'm not dead but
I started working at robinsons, centerpoint. So
much happened this week and I'll try my best to
post what I remember. I'll start off with work.
I'm posted to men's suit and trousers department
under cecelia and Ng. While my buddy William was
posted to casual wear just beside me. My partner is
Nor, a bubbly malay girl. While William's partners are
Huda, another malay girl and Tida, A mynmar girl who
is here to studying in NTU 2nd yr enginneering. I knew
I had to have a good relationship with my seniors so
I kept talking to them and on the 1st day, I'm already
a 1st choice person, or at least I though so. It was boring
as there wasnt much people and we had our cashier
training on fri. Finally tues was here and it was the start
of the great singapore sales and I was thinking how
'jia-lat' can it get and I was wrong. Even before we opened
for business, there were already people outside, almost
like wolves waiting for the gates to open and thy'll hunt
on their prey, but in this case...shopping. The Q which
normally would take at most of 3min now was so long
that it took about 40mins. And those people were irritating,
they kept asking if there are further discount and asked if
they can get another 5% and I was like... "hey, U wan buy
u buy lar, dun wan then dun talk so much", "5% at discount?
Its only about $1 leii, u wan buy ice cream with it ah".
The 1st day I almost shouted at a customer but I knew
what and why I was working so I told my partner to cover
me for a while while I went off to cool down. The 2nd day
a customer said that the shirt has 50% off, so i went off
to the buisness's shirts department to ask the promoter,
but what i didnt know was that it was at the entrance so
when the customer saw me walking past it, he ran after me
and smacked me. I WAS ANGRY, but i didnt lose my cool.
I must not. In the end there was a 50% discount and he left
quite unhappy but i wun care about him yeah. And about
my friends there, there are lots of ppl from all walks of life.
For ex, there's a girl called Tida. remember I said she is
studying in NTU engineering? She was so blur and did so
many mistakes like the NETS transaction, it was supposed
to be S$58 but she keyed in S$0.58 instead. Well, the
cuntomer had the last laugh cause we found out only during
the closing. And she gave customer and extra S$55...<[-_-]>
In the end, no senior ever asked her to help out the counter
no matter how busy it was.
Next, I'll talk about my normal life. On a very special day,
I felt that I had fallen in love with someone but I was unsure
and afraid to let her know. So I decided to keep it deep in that
vampiric heart of mine but it wasnt of much help. So I told
her how i felt and her reponse was quite positive. I shall not
elborate any further on this yeah. But if you happen to read
this I would just like to say MISSING YOU IS SADNESS,
BUT LOVING YOU IS TOTALLY A BEAUTY. I LOVE YOU.
I'll sign off now, will update whenever I can, I work 6days
a week and tml is my day off!!! yeah... see ya
I started working at robinsons, centerpoint. So
much happened this week and I'll try my best to
post what I remember. I'll start off with work.
I'm posted to men's suit and trousers department
under cecelia and Ng. While my buddy William was
posted to casual wear just beside me. My partner is
Nor, a bubbly malay girl. While William's partners are
Huda, another malay girl and Tida, A mynmar girl who
is here to studying in NTU 2nd yr enginneering. I knew
I had to have a good relationship with my seniors so
I kept talking to them and on the 1st day, I'm already
a 1st choice person, or at least I though so. It was boring
as there wasnt much people and we had our cashier
training on fri. Finally tues was here and it was the start
of the great singapore sales and I was thinking how
'jia-lat' can it get and I was wrong. Even before we opened
for business, there were already people outside, almost
like wolves waiting for the gates to open and thy'll hunt
on their prey, but in this case...shopping. The Q which
normally would take at most of 3min now was so long
that it took about 40mins. And those people were irritating,
they kept asking if there are further discount and asked if
they can get another 5% and I was like... "hey, U wan buy
u buy lar, dun wan then dun talk so much", "5% at discount?
Its only about $1 leii, u wan buy ice cream with it ah".
The 1st day I almost shouted at a customer but I knew
what and why I was working so I told my partner to cover
me for a while while I went off to cool down. The 2nd day
a customer said that the shirt has 50% off, so i went off
to the buisness's shirts department to ask the promoter,
but what i didnt know was that it was at the entrance so
when the customer saw me walking past it, he ran after me
and smacked me. I WAS ANGRY, but i didnt lose my cool.
I must not. In the end there was a 50% discount and he left
quite unhappy but i wun care about him yeah. And about
my friends there, there are lots of ppl from all walks of life.
For ex, there's a girl called Tida. remember I said she is
studying in NTU engineering? She was so blur and did so
many mistakes like the NETS transaction, it was supposed
to be S$58 but she keyed in S$0.58 instead. Well, the
cuntomer had the last laugh cause we found out only during
the closing. And she gave customer and extra S$55...<[-_-]>
In the end, no senior ever asked her to help out the counter
no matter how busy it was.
Next, I'll talk about my normal life. On a very special day,
I felt that I had fallen in love with someone but I was unsure
and afraid to let her know. So I decided to keep it deep in that
vampiric heart of mine but it wasnt of much help. So I told
her how i felt and her reponse was quite positive. I shall not
elborate any further on this yeah. But if you happen to read
this I would just like to say MISSING YOU IS SADNESS,
BUT LOVING YOU IS TOTALLY A BEAUTY. I LOVE YOU.
I'll sign off now, will update whenever I can, I work 6days
a week and tml is my day off!!! yeah... see ya
junior posted on 7:03 AM