rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nothing happened much during the day
but I was only looking forward to watching
spiderman3 later in the evening. Xue got
tickets for the 840 show at causeway point
and when I was there early, I regreted reaching
there early as everyone I saw, I took them as
"chao ppl" and which really put their lives in
danger. I sneaked in my frav sweet peanuts
in and it was almost full house except for the
front sit. Spidy turned to his evil side which I
thought was VERY COOL. But in the end he
got rid of the evil black substance which luckily
found a new host to feed on, the new photographer
and he became vemon. Sandman was introduced
in this part of the movie but rather I pity him.
He didnt want things to turn out the way it was
but he was only trying to protect the one he
loved. But I believe, when one promise to love
and protect something that is no longer there,
the protector will become something evil. Globlin
Jr. was there too... (lol...i'm not the Jr. that's in
the movie ah.) He wanted to take revenge for
his dad whom he thought spidy killed. But in the
end his butler told him what had actully happened
and he bacame the good guy. So the final showdown
was spidy in red suit (i prefer the evil black suit) and
globlin Jr. versus Sandman and vemon. Vemon was
destroyed and Globlin Jr. died while trying to save
spidy, well... He must die cause how can spidy die? lol.
In the end, Peter Parker forgived Sandman for killing
his uncle and then sandman just drifted away.
There are a couple of quotes from the movie and though
I may not be able to remember it exactly, I remember
the moral of it...
-you have a choice
-everyone needs help, even spiderman needs help too
that's about all that I can remember.. Then halfway thru
the show, something happened at about 10pm and it
affected my mood for the rest of the show. I was
reminded of my human past and my human feelings,
something which I've sworn to put down and become
a servant of the dark lord, a vampire. I didnt know what
what to do but your choice has already been made and
I've made my choice 2mths back too. Nth will change
much as long as I'm a vampire.

junior posted on 8:53 PM