sat...my lower body was numb due to all those biking
last nite. But still, I made my way to my usual hangout,
kbcc at about 12+ and everyone was there already, even
leng heng, I thought that he would only care about chatting
with girls on his laptop and forget about bball and us ler.
They planned another biking session this evening but only
to AMK HUB, so at 8pm I rode wilson's bike, Wilson stood
on Shawn's bike and calvin on Rong Yao's bike. We went to
the arcade but it was very crowded and we didnt play much.
While coming back and I was crossing a T-junction, my
side was still green and it has only just stared flashing and
just as I was about to cross, one taxi came and turned left.
I jammed on the brakes and turned right and I saved the
taxi's driver's life. I was appalled by the way he was driving
and as my keychain was on my finger, I punched on his boot
and showed him 'the finger'...lol. Then I turned back and he
came out of his car and he asked me 'where not happy'. I had
a verbal fight with him and he threathen to call in the police,
I asked him to do so and I asked him, 'well, let us see if a
pedestrain wins when the green light is on or if the car win',
'and where the hell did u get your license" did u buy it?' In the
end he knew that he was going to lose so he mumbled something
and left... hiax...lol
last nite. But still, I made my way to my usual hangout,
kbcc at about 12+ and everyone was there already, even
leng heng, I thought that he would only care about chatting
with girls on his laptop and forget about bball and us ler.
They planned another biking session this evening but only
to AMK HUB, so at 8pm I rode wilson's bike, Wilson stood
on Shawn's bike and calvin on Rong Yao's bike. We went to
the arcade but it was very crowded and we didnt play much.
While coming back and I was crossing a T-junction, my
side was still green and it has only just stared flashing and
just as I was about to cross, one taxi came and turned left.
I jammed on the brakes and turned right and I saved the
taxi's driver's life. I was appalled by the way he was driving
and as my keychain was on my finger, I punched on his boot
and showed him 'the finger'...lol. Then I turned back and he
came out of his car and he asked me 'where not happy'. I had
a verbal fight with him and he threathen to call in the police,
I asked him to do so and I asked him, 'well, let us see if a
pedestrain wins when the green light is on or if the car win',
'and where the hell did u get your license" did u buy it?' In the
end he knew that he was going to lose so he mumbled something
and left... hiax...lol
junior posted on 10:53 PM