I've been working for 3days already and so far, its been ok yeah.
I haven been bullied and they have been good friends. But the only
thing that I HATE is that some customers refuse to leave even when
its 2am...PLS, I wanna go home yeah, I dont wanna let my dear wait
for me for that long, she has to sleep alright. I've cant play bball nor
can I go raiders with my buddies as often anymore and I know that
they WILL miss MsButterfly cause MsButterfly is too pro yeah. I'll
stop now. I don't know what to blog so I'll go on with dota. Still gotta
work later. But i'm going out tml..yeah.
I haven been bullied and they have been good friends. But the only
thing that I HATE is that some customers refuse to leave even when
its 2am...PLS, I wanna go home yeah, I dont wanna let my dear wait
for me for that long, she has to sleep alright. I've cant play bball nor
can I go raiders with my buddies as often anymore and I know that
they WILL miss MsButterfly cause MsButterfly is too pro yeah. I'll
stop now. I don't know what to blog so I'll go on with dota. Still gotta
work later. But i'm going out tml..yeah.
junior posted on 10:29 PM