rul3s 0f th3 r0s3

1. r3sp3ct th3 r0s3.

whit3 r0s3

I am a...


<[!_!]> Guy
<[!_!]> 20yrs old
<[!_!]> Bball player
<[!_!]> Magician
<[!_!]> Vampire


I love...


<[!_!]> Basketball
<[!_!]> Gummies
<[!_!]> Magic
<[!_!]> Playing guitar


Frav. Bands


<[!_!]> Simple plan
<[!_!]> MCR
<[!_!]> Emimem
<[!_!]> Linkin park
<[!_!]> Basshunter


I Hate


<[!_!]> ppl taking my creation w/o me knowing
<[!_!]> the past that haunts me
<[!_!]> Being bullied
<[!_!]> Th0m@s


Things u duno bout me


<[!_!]> not many ppl know my real name
<[!_!]> hard-core fan of basshunter


I really want...


<[!_!]> ORD
<[!_!]> my body to recover
<[!_!]> full white eletric guitar

friends..

Basshunter
Angeline
LavanderXue
Wilson
Rong Yao
xiiaoyingswing
Eileen

tagboard


Brothers



<[!_!]> Wilson
<[!_!]> William
<[!_!]> Shawn
<[!_!]> Rong Yao
<[!_!]> Kheng Yang
<[!_!]> Leng Heng
<[!_!]> Sebest


NS/MP Brothers



<[!_!]> Edmund
<[!_!]> Rajesh
<[!_!]> Rahmat
<[!_!]> Hadi
<[!_!]> James
<[!_!]> Zul
<[!_!]> Fursham

cr3dits

image from deviantart
image host isimageshack
font from dafont
brushes from aethereality and Fractured Sanity
layout and design by jiaman

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I was late for my moto class today. Reached there
at 8.30, 15mins late. I put on my guards and the
bright ywellow raincoat they provided. My class
was already doing their warm up rounds and when
I joined them, I didnt have the chance to do a warm
up. Then the instructoe asked me..."late huh...?" and
I said "ya...few minutes only lar...nevermind de lar..."
Then he said "then if u work u late how?" I told him
"Zhiong lor... "...lol... I still had the face to tell him that.
He told me to do everything on my own then I told
him "no lar no lar...joking only lar... lol" Then we started
out on the figure 8 and crank course. I made a couple of
stupid mistakes like... mistaking my horn for my left
right signal... stalling the engine... forgot to turn off my
signal...didnt stop at the stop line...wrong footing... But
that was in the starting then I told myself..."I've got to
relax...Just do what i'm supposedd to do and I'll do it."
And true enough, during the final 3 laps where the
instructor will be determine if I can pass or I have to
repeat, I went all the way without any mistakes.
However at the end of the lesson, I was afraid that
my lateness and my corkiness will cause me to fail.
I removed my helmet...elbow and knee pads and my
raincoat, sat there and waited. Then... "class 2B!!"
MY TURN!!! I went over and he started talking to
one ang moh... I thought we all failed...then after she
left he said, "i'm will release you 4 to the next lesson
bla bla bla..." I was stunned....Everyone there took
at least 2 lesson to pass and I took only 1?!?! I must
be pro.. haha... I'll see when I can book for my next
lesson....my funds are getting low...

junior posted on 7:39 PM