Washed my face at about 545am as I was going to
send my long time buddy William to Ns, at tekong.
A place where I'll be going 6weeks later. I figured
that it was abit early so I walked over to mac to get
takeaway breakfast. Then William, Wilson, Sebest
and me took he's dad's car to Pasir Ris. They had
Mac there and I was telling them..."Hey William,
if you see someone with a big bag and 1-4 ppl with
him, I bet he's going in army too."
Then at around 8am we went to the Bus terminal
to take the chartered bus to SAF ferry terminal.
The Q was long but there were alot of buses so we
managed to find a seat. We reached Changi and
we had to pass a metal detector. I took my stuff
then his dad told me I forgot my wallet... zzz...
But then the nex thing was...wilson asked...
"eh William, army help you bring your bag in liao
ah?" Then only he reliase that he forgot his bag.
The Ferry reached tekong and as we stepped
foot on the island,we were seperated from him.
Then we proceeded to take a tour of the sch.
Its normal and it looks almost the same as a
secondary sch jus that the classrooms were
beds instead of tables and chairs. Then at the
auditorium, a whole load of crap was said and
the whole group was falling asleep. The best
part is finally here!! LUNCH!! It was made of...
Rice, a drumstick, mashed potatoes, baked
beans, vegetables, cambell soup, an orange
and a drink. It was ok but I sorta vomited. lol.
It was time to say goodbye to him and then we
all went home. At night....I almost died...
junior posted on 8:30 PM